For weeks I have talked about needing to re-pot a few plants. Since my move from Indiana life has been not quite hectic, but delayed (due to much needed rest and relaxation). Well, last night I told Matt that I would like to purchase a gardener's table for our next place of residence. To my surprise this morning he setup a table for me with all the supplies I needed. I love my boyfriend. He always brings a smile to my face. And I potted four plants that needed new pots.
For weeks I have talked about needing to re-pot a few plants. Since my move from Indiana life has been not quite hectic, but delayed (due to much needed rest and relaxation). Well, last night I told Matt that I would like to purchase a gardener's table for our next place of residence. To my surprise this morning he setup a table for me with all the supplies I needed. I love my boyfriend. He always brings a smile to my face. And I potted four plants that needed new pots.

Comments