15 Seconds of Fame Warhol Youtube Contest Winner
Today Matt and I visited the Andy Warhol exhibit at the Wexner. Since its opening in September I have been anxiously awaiting the exhibit. If you are interested in viewing the exhibit I would recommend visiting on the free admission days; Thursdays 4pm-8pm and the first Sundays of the month. Each Warhol First Sundays have special events scheduled for visitors. We had the chance to try out the photo booth which was a fun experience and make a great bookmark (Matt's idea).
The next First Sunday will be Pop Rocks.
At Pop Rocks, you can explore Andy Warhol's interest in pop culture as well as his influence on rock bands like the Velvet Underground and the Rolling Stones. Express your own interest in everything pop by adding to a collaborative mural depicting everyday objects. You can also design your own album cover, try silkscreen printing, or take an exhibition tour
In addition to trying out the photo booth, taking an exhibition tour and playing with the Silver Clouds (one of my favorites) I came home with a Wexner tote bag with my purchase of the Andy Warhol Idea Book.
Comments