I am back from my two-day visit with U-Dub. I had a busy time and left tired and was ready to be back home. My interview in Seattle was so-so. I am not sure, but U-Dub will make decisions tomorrow and I will find out by the first week of March.
I had a great time in the beautiful city of Seattle. I love the campus and the University District. I ate at an adorable restaurant called Flowers and had my share of Washington state beers. After viewing Pacific Northwest Native Art, I have an idea for a potential tattoo. If I end up in Seattle, I will wait and get the tattoo there. Still, I need to decide whether or not to place this tattoo on the inside of my left/right wrist. Any suggestions?
Well, I need to get ready for bed. I am still on Seattle time and need to adjust. Glad to be back home in my own bed.
I had a great time in the beautiful city of Seattle. I love the campus and the University District. I ate at an adorable restaurant called Flowers and had my share of Washington state beers. After viewing Pacific Northwest Native Art, I have an idea for a potential tattoo. If I end up in Seattle, I will wait and get the tattoo there. Still, I need to decide whether or not to place this tattoo on the inside of my left/right wrist. Any suggestions?
Well, I need to get ready for bed. I am still on Seattle time and need to adjust. Glad to be back home in my own bed.
Comments