I have decided to take the plunge and join the blogging world. I thought it would give me a chance to merge my interest of writing and libraries into one effort. Since I have started working in libraries it has had a direct effect on writing regularly in my journal. I have been an avid journal writer since my junior high days, which I kept up with until I became a professional librarian. Perhaps, it is the fashion of the profession to leave you with little time and motivation to make time for yourself. I am still learning the ropes on how to balance life and work.
"New Beginning," is a perfect title for the next couple of months. I am a Tracy Chapman fan and during times of reflection I play her songs which make change and new beginnings sound within reach. A new beginning is what I need now and I think this is how it will start.
"New Beginning," is a perfect title for the next couple of months. I am a Tracy Chapman fan and during times of reflection I play her songs which make change and new beginnings sound within reach. A new beginning is what I need now and I think this is how it will start.
Comments